(as seen on IG)
Ok...what is it that makes a wrap that much better than a salad? I guess in depends on the mood.
Well, the mood today was a hearty wrap with some sort of vegetable. Refreshing for this hot a.b. day but dense enough to satiate my poor-overactive-intern-brain hunger.
Inspired by my favorite BSG wrap, this will fo'sho' keep you full for a longie-long time (on snap!) With
Shredded Seitan Greens
Chipotle Ranch Dressing of Choice
Harissa Sauce (literally the best harissa sauce ever made in the everland)
Roasted Purple Cauliflower (this was cooked ahead of time and seasoned)
Large Tortilla of Choice (I used a plain-ole large flour tortilla)
Half a Lemon
Spices: cumin, paprika, ancho chili powder, salt, pepper
1. Warm up a skillet sprayed with cooking spray at medium heat.
2. Assemble greens, seitan, avocado, sprinkle of spices, ranch, and harissa on top of the open tortilla.
3. Fold it pretending like you know what you are doing; if it won't fold well, remove some "filling" and make a second wrap.
4. Put folded side down on the pan for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Cut in whatever cut you prefer and serve with a side of roasted cauliflower.